We’re a PROUD bunch at GutterCare
Our work is not only physically challenging but it demands commitment, sensitivity, awareness, maturity, experience and skill. Our team hail from different walks of life and different nationalities but we share a key common value. We are proud.
We take pride:
- in the fact that we feel privileged to work for clients from all walks of life who own or live in everyday homes to multimillion dollar residential and commercial properties.
- that we strive to respect and improve the value of each and every client asset we touch, no matter what the task in hand.
- that we’re an equal opportunities employer and are committed to every member of our team. We are also proud of them and the fact that they choose to work here.
- in our company, making fair profits, paying out taxes and supporting the NZ economy.
- in our incredible city and country.
- from every job we do and every piece of positive feedback we get both as a business and individually.
We’re never going to be perfect and occasionally, owing to the varied nature of our operations and in fairness the fact that we’re all human, we hit a speedbump around to delivering to expectations on a job.
We’re lucky in that we’re big enough to have the resource and structure to support both our team and clients to ensure that every effort is taken to always complete our work to a high standard, no matter what gauntlet is thrown down.
Pride to a degree comes naturally but maintaining it also takes work. Our GC Pride logo, serves to remind us daily of our responsibility to all those who come to work for us every day, our community and crucially those we’re lucky enough to call clients.